Monday, January 26, 2009

The one in which I ask every single person who reads this post to comment.

That right friends – I’m talking about YOU. Comment, daggone it! I'm feeling lonely over here!

To get the ball rolling, I’m going to steal an idea I heard about over the weekend: A one-sentence story!

Yes, you get to be part of a writing experiment, right down there in the comment section. It will be my pleasure to start, and all y’all in your turn can write one sentence to keep the story a-going. Fun, eh?

It’s all I have time for today. I’ve spent my allotted post-writing time on Facebook, which is a shame because after looking through gobs of pictures on my HS reunion page, I realize that my perception of not being popular back then is true because I am not in a SINGLE photo posted thereon, most of which are from proms and shit which I did not attend, nor the parties that apparently were being held every weekend. Thirty years later, and I’m feeling awkward and oafish all over again. Thanks Facebook. Thanks a whole whopping LOT.

Now make me feel better and leave a comment.

Dammit.

No comments: