Thursday, December 13, 2007

Someone wanted pictures….

Today’s post is a multimedia presentation! Yay!

First off, there was a call for pictures of the Christmas tree once it was done. Not being one to shun the requests of others (well, not on a REGULAR basis anyhow), I am hereby obliging.

Note the fuzzy image of Thing 2. An action shot of a Christmas tree, you don’t see THAT every day, now do you?

============================

Then, because I’m one who likes to share, I give you a song that can only be classified as “Earwormus malignus.” Believe me when I say that it I tried save y’all from this by sharing it with local folk (because as we all know the only way to get rid of an earworm is to make someone ELSE start singing it), but it kept bouncing around in my head, refusing to vacate the space I need for things like “grocery lists” and “taking care of children.” Therefore, the only logical and merciful thing to do is to share with the global community in order to dissipate the intensity with which it lives in MY head. Think of the children, and click on the link, won’t you?

The Thing that's in my Head. (that must get out lest I go completely bananas!)

As a bonus, it stars a few of your favorite wizards.
=============================

As if THAT wasn’t enough, I give you this thought for the day:

When you’re stopped in traffic next to the relatively fresh corpse of a raccoon, and it looks like the panel truck coming up in the raccoon’s lane isn’t going to swerve to miss the poor critter, it’s probably best that you don’t watch what’s going to happen.

Put it this way: I never expected ol’ Rocky to leave the pavement as if being reanimated by each tire strike. Also? Thing 1 said “I can see LIVER CHUNKS!”

So gross it was funny.

You’re welcome, and have a nice day.

No comments: