Monday, August 20, 2007

One liter down


One more to go for today's goal of 2 liters of water consumed. I do this for a week, then move to 3 liters next week.

Dehydration can play hell on your organs, and make life very incomfortable indeed if the dehydration is maintained for long enough. How much water is enough water though?

Go here to find out.

According to that little quiz, I should be drinking 4 liters of water a day. 4 liters is fine, as long as I don't get pregnant, or randomly decide to start breastfeeding. Or move to a dry climate. Or get sick. Or start to workout a whole.lot.more.

4 liters! Jeez. I start drinking that much, and my activity level will HAVE to go up, being as how I'll be back n' forth to the little scientists room a brazilian times thoughout the day. I'll wear a path in the carpet with that much water getting into my system, and might need to think about wearing skirts more often for the "ease of access" nature of 'em during this little "training" period. I expect I'm going to be on a first-name basis with my bladder pretty darned soon (I've long suspected her name is "Peanut," if you must know).

Do y'all pay careful attention to this aquarific hydroissue? If so, how has it changed you life to be well hydrated? I need motivation to keep going here!

-----------------------------------

I'm busy busy again today. Go read yesterday's post to make up for the lack of words today, if you would please.

See y'all tomorrow!

No comments: