Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A something I like to call Public Service

Beware - Crossposting Alert!

=======================

Over the Monkey Barn, I've started a little something called "Things Girls Like" as a matter of public service to all the confused men-folk out there who realize the the holiday season is fast approaching and are already getting the shaking heebie-jeebies at the thought of having to actually BUY something for their lady(ies) that she(they) won't hate.

My word, dudes, do not panic, because Auntie Tiff is here to help you!

I offer linkage here as a means of spreading the word about this new service, and expect no more in return than that you click-through and leave slavishly adoring comments at the Barn. Might I suggest something along the lines of "My God, I'm saved! Thank you Tiff for the incredibly helpful ideas! You're a life saver!"

Edition 1: Things Girls Like That Are Free!

Edition 2: Things Girls Like for Under $20

Proposed Edition 3: Things Girls Like for Around $50.

And more as time and inspiration and money clips allow.

============================

Quick question for you:

Are you one of those people who leave their e-mail inboxes stuffed full to the brim of unread mail, or are you a declutterer?

My personal style is to read/act on it/file it as read unless I can't get to it right away, then I leave it in the inbox until I can get to it. Never more than 30 messages are resident in the inbox if I can help it. A very good day indeed is when there are NO messages in the inbox, because that means I' ve handled all of it and there's nothing left to do.

One wonders if this indicates some kind of obsession, but that's a topic for another day. I want to know about YOU!

No comments: