Friday, October 13, 2006

Not always what you think


Much like this lovely lady's hairstyle, things aren't always what they appear to be.


For example, those aren't just ANY balloons.

I know, it took me a minute too, to move away from the "bubblehead" joke and "head" toward something more "potent."

If you get my drift, and I think you do.

Because you are a bunch of clever bunnies, I offer you a chance to provide your own caption to this lovely photo of this air- bukakke sweetie - leave 'em in the comments.

========================
Now, for MORE things that may not be what they seem:

Bush gives Hastert boost in time of need

Dennis was having trouble leaping over the high moral ground, I guess.

Bush to sign security, Internet bill

If Bush is signing the bill, does this mean I can ignore Embarq this month?

UM study: Meth may lessen stroke damage

So look for a bunch of scabby strung-out geriatrics to appear on YOUR street corners soon!

Troops battle 10-foot marijuana plants

Is it too late for me to volunteer in the Army, 'cause dude, I'd like me some of that action! Break out the flamethrowers!!!!!

Probe sought of breast implant maker

"Sir, wer'e going to need records, including photographs, of all the women who have used your product. Yessir, all of them. Befores and afters. Also, you need to ask a couple hundred of them to appear in person at the Hilton at 3 p.m. on the 6th for a hands-on examination of your product. Oh, and one last thing - bend over, it's time for your probing."

==============================

Have a lovely weekend y'all.

No comments: