Monday, April 27, 2009

Squeal like a pig for me, darlin

Oink Oink! Swine Flu! AHHHH!!! SWINE FLUE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

SWINEFLU.

Heeeere, piggy piggy piggy. Come on to mama. Lemme get a good look at you.

Why, you resemble my neighbor, right down to the tattoos! Wait - it's almost like you're trying to SAY something. Slow down a minute. I think I get it. You're saying ...

SWINE FLU! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Run for your lives!

---------------------------

One more stupid-ass story about swine flu will be one too many. Quick everybody, run around waving your hands in the air screaming about certain imaginary imminent eventual DEATH!

BAH! SWINEFLU!

Hey! I have one for ya - substitute GIANT PIANO DROPPING FROM SKY for the s-flu thingie and THAT'S when I'll start looking around for ways to avoid getting hit. For now, unless I'm going to hole up in my house, which will have been hermetically sealed, and not let anyone else in including loved ones and the pizza delivery guy, then I MIGHT be able to avoid the scourge of the Porcine Peril, but until that point.

SWINE FLU! ACK!

------------------------------

I truly have nothing else to occupy my mind right now. Why think about anything else? It's the SWINE FLU, poeple, come panic with me!

And have a lovely day.

(swyne floo! boogity boogity boogity!)

Oink.

No comments: