What? Isn't that the way everyone does it?
No matter, because it how I'm doing it. Hey - remember those "cute" sayings back in the day that went something like "musicians do it with rhythm" or "carpenters do it with wood'? Yes? We all thought we were so very very clever. Well, I'm having a brain blast back to that day, and I have to say that a procrastination "do it" would be kind of funny, like
"procrastinators do it....later."
Heh. I might just wear a baseball tee emblazoned with a shiny iron-on sticker of that saying. It would be both a fashion statement and a life statement. How divine.
Ennyhow, here's the meme-y thing, which is all about me baring my soul to y'all. Yep! It's one of THOSE things. Heaven help you all if you choose to read it, because I might just be going into TMI territory again (hey Rick, be careful).
Yeah, there are rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player list 6 facts/habits/secrets about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here we go!
1) You're never really clean until your ears are swabbed out.
2) I hate the way cat pee smells, but I love the way boxwood smells.
3) Having two kids is great, but I would have had many more if they weren't so daggone expensive.
4) As a result of those 2 kids, I have a tremendously gigantic and hideous varicose vein in my left leg. Come next Spring, I won't anymore. When I was pregnant with Thing 2, the doctor informed me that I had varicose veins in my vagina. I could have lived the rest of my life without that knowledge. Really.
5) There's a tiny ring of yellow around my pupils. I'm very keen on that. Thing 1 has the same thing, only his yellow ring is wider. That boy has some gorgeous eyes.
6) My baby toes are so small as to almost vestigial. Seriously. The toenails are about the size of a grain of rice, and the whole toe is only about a half an inch long. My brothers used to call me "Flintstone Feet" because of this whole stubby toe thing.
There! 6 facts/habits/secrets. I hope y'all feel better for knowing them, because I sure do feel better for telling you them. Yes, it's good for people to know about what they can expect to see if ever they have a chance to look into my va-jay-jay. Or eyes.
Hey - as for the tagging, here we go!
Riley (well, it's really Jess, but the whole R thing was too good to not maintain)
Have a sooper day y'all. I'm out.