Wednesday, June 29, 2011

just in case you were wondering

I still freaking LOVELOVELOVELOVE our new kitchen.

Occasionally I forget about it, and take it for granted, but what I've learned is that a new kitchen is like a great partner - you see their beauty every day and maybe forget how attractive they are, but you need to stop every once in a while and pause to drink in how much they bedeck a day with what they are and, to be frank, how much you LIKE THEM - so often overlooked and yet chock full of satisfaction at second (or thousandth) glance.

I'm right, aren't I?

---

OK - I brag now!

Thing 2 is a straight-A student. BRAGBRAGBRAG!

DISCLAIMER - It's all his doing, really. He's resourceful, intelligent, careful, and self-motivating. He does have some curious homework habits (and I won't name them here except that nobody else can 'do their business' while he's doing homework), but if I have to clench for 20 minutes in order for him to get all A's?

Totally there.

---

In case you didn't know, Biff passed his written exam to be an airplane pilot today!

(PSA - BRAGBRAGBRAG #2)

YAY!

So freaking proud of him. He started out 3 months ago with several hours of undocumented flying ot his credit, and in that time has mastered all kinds of technicalia and pilotage and unsupportabalia of anarchism it's amazing that anyone has room in their head for that nonsense.

Check ride is Sat morn. After that we're taking a ride to....whknowshwere, NC...just because.

Congratulations, Biffster!

---

That's is from here. My typy fingers are getting tired, and it's time fo' bed.

Tiff out.

No comments: