Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing for Thursday, I'm afraid. Kindly move along

It's a gorgeous day. The sun is slanting through the living room windows; the kids next door at the Montessori school are, once again, screaming their fool heads off in preschoolish abandon; the dog is idly scratching off another pound of hair onto the carpet; and the microwave is gently beeping, reminding me that the ground beef I'm about to make into lovely meatballs, then simmer in a homemade tomato sauce for dinner, is done thawing.

Ah, another day working from home. Life is good. Good, but rather boring.

So, instead of me blathering on about some item of infinitesimal interest, or the fact that I think it would be cool to boink myself (a la yesterday's post), I shall instead direct you to spend the few minutes that you'd normally waste reading idle drivel, marvelling at this bird's sweet dance moves. (stick around for the whole thing - he just gets better, and better, and better!)

Thanks my dear friend Puff, for sending me a link to 2 minutes and some-odd seconds of pure JOY. I feel like dancin' myself now.

Y'all have a great day.

No comments: