Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wanna smell my house?

The Tiny House smells of paint, freshly baked bread, and sawdust.

Throw in the scent of onions frying, and you'd have olfactory heaven.

========================

What's the difference between "got" and "have"? I'm too lazy to look it up.

========================

Being as how I'd never done it before, I went ahead and touched a monitor lizard yesterday. Combine that with the fact that I had chili cheese fries for lunch and you'd guess correctly if you said I had a pretty good day.

That, and it rained again yesterday evening. Thing 1 looked up the rainfall amounts this morning and reported that we had somewhere around 1.7 INCHES of rain. That, my friends, rocks. It may well be that one day we will be able to flush after every deposit in the First National Bowl, but by then we'll all be so used to letting the pee just sit there, waiting for something solid to be washed down with, that we won't flush with abandon and that is, in all likelihood, a very good thing.

=======================

I should be working on stuff for work, but can't work up the energy or desire. It's a gorgeous Spring day, with bright sun, temps in the 50's, and a light breeze. This day calls for PLAY, not work!

Someone needs to deliver me a swift kick in the butt....anybody gonna volunteer?

No comments: