Sunday, April 22, 2012

OMGish it's changed again

whoa , the caption feecha is cool!
Blogger....changed.

I can't....keep up.  Bones.....save me!

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a special-Ed teacher.  You're a dang SPACESHIP CAPTAIN and should be able to figure this out for yourself!

But...interface, Bones.  It's.....changed.  I'm doomed without your....help.

Bones out.

----

Seriously.  Blogger interface = complete instachange, and I'm not thrilled.

In 2 weeks I'll love it, no doubt.

Y'all ax me then if I remember' how it used to be, mmmkay?

---

Currently at the TinyHouse, 1 Thing is sleeping on the LR recliner (has been since I got home over an hour ago), 1 Thing is doing 'something' in their room (and has been since I got home over an hour ago), and the LOML is sleeping in our room (has been since I got home over an hour ago).

All this quiet is weird.

SO, I'm doing what only the very strong can do under these circumstance, which is having an adult bev or 2 while gathering the strength to put away the nonperishables procured at the BJ's this afternoon while they all began their periods of sloth.

Once that's done, I might unload the dishwasher, stock it with the dirties in the sink, empty the dryer, refill it, start a new load, and, yeah.  Not feeling it.

(aaand, from this corner emerges the LOML, who instantly goes to the washing machine and starts it going!  WOW!  I'll forgive him the lack of a hello in light of this awesome reduction in my looming to-do list.)

Guess it's time for me to address the dishes issue.

And now you're all caught up.

Tiff out.

No comments: