Thursday, October 18, 2007

So I'm NOT the only one

(Courtesy of Q)

Once again, Scott Adams has lifted the veil on my life, exposing it to all and sundry. That voyeur.

==============================

What's the most expensive corn?

Pirate corn! It costs a buck an ear!

==============================

I don't know any ninja jokes.

You?

==============================

When your day starts by HAVING to buy a plunger and clean up dog barf, you KNOW it can only get better from there. At least this is what I am hoping.

=============================

Oh, and because this is such an oddrush day, and I don't have time for a reg'lar post (quit cheering!), I invite you to peruse this month's writing prompt over at Wordsmiths Unlimited. and commence to thinking on how your story is going to go.

After yesterday's talk of the creepy, you can guess how very much I love it. October rocks!

No comments: