Thursday, March 22, 2007

Straight to the Source

There's a reason I have my e-mail address right over there on the sidebar.

Really.

I love e-mail.

Feel free to use it.

=============================

Bradford Pears and Redbud are in bloom in NC. Forsythia are also going great guns, and the daffodils and hyacinth are still holding their own. It's gorgeous, and not really even too early for Spring.

Had to turn on the A/C yesterday for a little bit after getting in the car. THAT seemed a little early.

Yep - Spring is happening right when the calendar says it should.

I wonder what on earth happened to winter?

=============================

Did you ever have a HUGE work project just disappear overnight? I have, and recently. It was a huge weight lifted, a specter vanished, an elephant leaving the room.

But only for a little while. The client has said they will be back later in the summer.

When, of course, I'll be working on other things, and someone ELSE will have to manage the elephants.

Heh heh heh.

Sometimes procrastination DOES pay.

==========================

More some other time. Much to do. Not enough time to work up a full post, or rant, or story, or complete fabrication that I pass off as reality.

Right now I have to ponder on what's for dinner, which might take a while.

No comments: