Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sure do wish I'd come up with this

Oooh, look, linky action in the title!

Until I learn how to inset a direct link to a video, you'll have to do the click here thing to acess the lastest in late-breaking news. But, still, you're getting the good and the inside scoop on what really happened at the latest papal installation, so what's a little click between friends, eh?

CLICK HERE for the REAL story.

Just a little silliness for the weekend, because goodness knows I'm altogether too serious most days.

======================

UPDATE - I do believe I've figured it out.... we'll see if it works. Tell me, please, in the comments if you could launch by clicking on the picture below.

A NEW POPE

4 comments:

rennratt said...

Must...figure...this...out! I will try to link KORGOTH tonight!

rennratt said...

I was able to upload the video, but unable to figure out how to do a direct link in the title. Good enough for a first try, I reckon. Enjoy the promo!

I slept through the pilot (too late) - and watched it later on YouTube - all three parts!

tiff said...

Oh, you need to turn on "links" in the template area (I think)...I haven't used it until today, so I still have no clue of what I'm doing.)

kenju said...

That was GREAT, Tiff!