Sunday, July 09, 2006

Not me, but how I wish it was...


This is what happens when I try to design my own avatar. So, so cute. The people at the Monkey Barn made me do it.

People should know better than to let me out of the house by myself, you know??

If you'd like to make YOUR own avatar, go here and commence to playin'. Oh, and the cool ghoul and zombie character bases are a little hard to find, but totally worth it if you ask me.

==========================

Oh, hey! This is post the 2-hundredth! Wooot!

X's and O's to all y'all who have made it this far with me....there will, of course, be MORE TO COME!

5 comments:

rennratt said...

Pretty rockin! My gal had green hair and blue eyes. Where did you score the cool clothes - and how did you save it?

tiff said...

renn - the clothes are in the tabs (upper and lower, I think they're called)at the top of the page. Once I was done I hit "finished" and I got a dialog box telling me what I needed to do to save it. Green hair? Blue eyes? I must see this avatar!

Neil - thankee! Took me by surprise, actually.

Anonymous said...

200? - I only just now started reading it...

Hyperion said...

well, since you got the avatar, I guess you should go ahead and come be a part of Monkey Barn.....

tiff said...

Doug - then your afternoon's spoken for, I guess.

Hyperion - can I be a proboscis monkey? Please?