Thursday, November 24, 2016

Placeholder

You have a fresh mouth.

Must be jelly, 'cause jam don't shake like that.

Can't believe that peanut farmer is going to be President.

We don't think that you are getting the right things out of college and are thinking of not letting you go back.

We don't see that your relationship is going to work out.

I can't believe you voted for him.

I can't stand looking at him.  Never mind HER.

Someone should just shoot him.

Gays are disgusting.

Interracial marriage is disgusting.


---

Only one of these things has been said by me.

All of 'em, on the other hand, have been said by people I love.  This is why I struggle now - hate/disdain/contempt are being poured on in abundance while peace has to fight to  be recognized.

Shouldn't it be the other fucking way around?