Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fuc- you, Neil Kramer


We still blog.

It's not always nice.

It's not always what you want your mom to see.

Or you pastor.

Or your friends.

We hide stuff here, expecting that those who find it are looking for what in some odd way we crafted to appear.

We do not SEO.

We wrench, sob, filter, wipe, stretch, galvanize, sip, dip, ache, sweat, doubt, grind, celebrate, wonder, curse, pray, believe, accept.

We do this.

No apologies.

No need to kite the message.

(except of course, to my My FB close friends, who I've posted this to, but if you're not then then hello,  I am sometime offensive)

And to Neil, who prompted this.  Thanks  for reminding me why I still do this.


4 comments:

kenju said...

YAY, Tiff!

Middle Girl said...

Don't know why or what keeps you here, just glad you are.

LL said...

Wow... just wow.

kenju said...

Thanks a lot for your latest comment. As you know, it is a labor of love.