Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tomorrow there shall be a poll

Hey y'all! I'm taking a few minutes here to let you know that I'm stumped on the Wordsmiths picture choose-a-ma-bobber, and so tomorrow I'm going to put it to YOU to pick n' choose the new prompt. I'm all through trying to think for the week...the work is taking all my brain power and sizzling it out on the hot skillet of timelines and expectations.

Gads, that metaphor sucked lard.

But still! A chance to influence the choice of a spur of creativity! Who doesn't want to take part in spurring artists? Especially mimes, but they don't count here, now DO they? Everyone wants to spur a mime...or six. It can't just be me.

More later, perhaps, after I get an 11 a.m. meeting done, a document sent out to a vendor and internal team, another document's comments incorporated, a third document written (or at least a START made), and a 1 p.m. luncheon with Thing 2 accomplished.

And this is an EASY day. Geez.

No comments: