Sunday, February 25, 2007

The hunt for the wild caulk gun

For right now, this is a test. Tomorrow, this will be an actual post.

God, I hope this works.

(UPDATE (2 minutes later, after republishing): it didn't. I'm messing with my template and have farked things up but royally. I really really really want to have EACH of my posts searchable, because it seems as though my template doesn't allow people to PING right onto a post they're looking for, but instead get directed to a MONTH'S worth of posts, which can be cumbersome to scroll through.

So, I diddled around with the HTMP, screwed up my sidebars, didn't save the original template (through I do have one a cupla iterations away from the original), and STILL don't have the cool feature I want that I think I used to have but isn't there anymore.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Someone please hold me. Then save me from myself and tell me what I'm doing W.R.O.N.G.

Thanks much,

Your ignorant yet irrationally chipper buddy Tiff)

No comments: