Monday, August 14, 2006

Of Biblical Proportion


If you're having trouble understanding the Bible (and WHY does bible without the middle B spell "bile"?), I encourage you to check out The Brick Testament. Because really, who doesn't want to see the important messages of the Bible (both Old and New Testaments) enacted in LEGO?
=======================
(I'm pretty sure this won't offend people....I hope....I think.

I'm VERY sure you'll send me an e-mail if it does.

sweatinggoddess@yahoo.com

(There. I made it easy for ya. Have at it.))

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Enacted in Lego!!! Not offended. Falling down laughing - more like.

kenju said...

Who could be offended at that? It's cute.

tiff said...

mmm3 - yay! You liked it!

kenju - there are bits that might get some literalists ticked. I worry. Unneccessarily, it seems! :>

fakies said...

That's adorable. We need a setup of that on Sundays.