- Oil change
- Pay bills
- Mow yard
- Print out directions (shut up - I don't have a GPS!)
- bed linens
- bathroom stuff
- tennis stuff
- ski vests
- phone charger
- Get new bathing suit
- Buy new beachy cover-up thingie
- Do some work for work
- Pick up kids
- Clean out car
- Copy music
Lately I've been downing water like a hydroholic, and you know what? I think it's doing something to my body! The goal is to drink 3 liters a day, which doesn't sound like much, but believe you me that because I used to not even drink ONE liter a day, the extra 2 has caused quite a stir 'round these parts.
Benefits (note: read no further if you have a delicate sensibility as some of these are probably TMI):
- More moving around. Water in, water out, you know.
- My skin looks better than it has in a long time.
- Weight loss = 8 pounds in 4 weeks. Booyah!
- It's easier to eat better foods. No, I don't know why.
- My tongue used to get all coated and gross. No more; it's shiny and PINK.
- Who knew pooping could be an Olympic-caliber sport? I do, now.
- Perhaps the best one - when I wake up in the mornin' I'm not nearly as sluggish. Used to be it took an act of Congress to get me going, but no more. Life changing!
So, yeah. Me and the water bottle are pretty much going steady now.
There something wrong with the way I think, as just now the thought popped into my brain: 'This time next week will be the last day of vacation.'
And then I got a little sad.
How wrong that THAT, when a person isn't even ON vacation yet and they're already mopey about it being over?
My thoughts exactly.
That'll do it for now. Y'all have a fantastic week, y'heah?