Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random. Just living, I suppose

So, Psapp has become big on the rotation around these parts. If you're interested, y'all can start here and wind up wherever. it's the music that, I just now realized, is the kind of thing that plays in the background when I dream (SHUT UP) so I rather like it, garbage can noises and all.

Or kitty mews. Or rubber chicken squeakies. They has 'em.

----------

So, our yard doesn't have any grass in it anymore.

AGAIN.

Apparently ripping up one's yard and replacing it is an every year thing? Because I had no idea.

Dichondra, here we come.

--

At work, we were supposed to move out of our building at the end of May, and now aren't. Oh sweet cubicle, how I love thee. Thou art so MUCH better than the spectre of thee 'open plan.'

Penthouse, I never thought I'd say this, but I kind of LOVE my cubicle, if what awaits beyond it is the specter of the "OPEN PLAN."

--

We're having chili tonight. It's on the stove. It has bacon innit. And other stuff. But...BACON!

Rawk.

--

Have a great night.

No comments: