Saturday, June 13, 2009

Consider, if you would...

As mentioned here before, I'm a proud sponsor of 2 kids who live in one of the worst slums on Earth - La Limonada in Guatemala city. These kinds and thousands like them live in extreme poverty, the kind I' not sure I can wrap my head around. My 30 bucks a month per kid makes school and food within their reach.

That 60 dollars a month doesn't sound like much, but for lots of us it's not within budget. I totally get it. That's why I'm happy to tell you that the people at Lemonade International have started a new campaign called Ten2End, and all that's being asked of people is to give 10 dollars a month to help the kids in need.

Go here to find out more.

Please consider joining Ten2End - they're looking for 200 people total by month's end, and are having a tough time drumming up business, as it were. Ten dollars a month will buy 2 schoolkids food for a MONTH. Amazing, don't you think?

For most of us, that's TOTALLY doable.

Thanks for considering it.

Back to the regularly scheduled nonsense on Monday.

No comments: