Friday, February 27, 2009

Bwuahahahahaa!!

Anybody tired of yesterday's dancing bird video yet?

Me neither. Which is a good thing, because I'm fresh out of time here and have nothing new or truly interesting to post, so that leaves plenty of time for y'all to go and watch Polly Busta Move again.

The 2 hours to review a manuscript, the 3 hours reviewing a study report, the 2 hours spent prepping for (and holding) a meeting this morning, and the 45 minutes going over my goals and responsibilities this afternoon with my boss means that Tiff is officially out of time to do anything really fun.

I miss the internet. Being productive is for the birds. SEE WHAT I DID THERE???

Wordsmiths post this weekend. Come on back and see what the voices have told me to write.

And have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: