Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Things I cannot do

Ten things I cannot do:

  • Whistle and hum at the same time
  • Grow an extra arm
  • This (probably NSFW, but watch it anyhow. She's got a future with Cirque du Soleil)
  • Play the guitar
  • Run a mile
  • Shoot laserbeams out my butthole
  • Drive a combine
  • See in 3D
  • Understand Andy Warhol
  • Get up the first time the alarm goes off

The possibilities are endless, really. The things I can't do could fill a lifetime of trying to get them done. I also cannot do a gainer off a diving board, I cannot put my left leg behind my head, I can't wash the spot between my shoulderblades on my own without some aides, I cannot make my Dad come back to life, I cannot understand the concept of the Big Bang.

Some things I cannot do I've chalked up to fate or my physiology. I simply wasn't MEANT to be a runner, for example, and as much as I've tried to run for health and fitness, it was never, ever enjoyable. Oh, I could go a cupla too-tree miles before total boredom set in, and would often do that over a lunch hour, but running was not, nor will it ever be, easy (or enjoyable, but enjoying something isn't the point here).

I'm still working on the whistling/humming thing though. That seems like it would be a fun thing to do.

That's it for now. Let's finish this one up with a FAIL video to make us all feel better:

Have a great day.

No comments: