Thursday, July 10, 2008

New on on me.

misoneism


Never heard of it.

Have you?

=================

I'm getting my taster tuned for vacation next week. Nothing but lazy days at the lake, for which I am grateful.

There's a tradition at these gatherings that each nuclear family group cooks dinner at least once a week, for everyone. If I'm counting correctly, that puts us at 13 people at the maximum.

Therefore, dear readers and friends, I turn to you for suggestions about good 'crowd food.' Keep in mind that my younger brother usually does a hamburger and hot dog cookout for his meal, and my Mom does a wicked good spaghetti and meatballs (and SAUSAGE) dinner. Yum. Also please keep in mind that 5 of the 13 are not teenagers yet, and so have less developed palates than us old folks. Also, the dish can't be too spicy.

I know.

Your suggestions are welcome.

=========================

This one's short n' sweet - there's work to do, bills to pay, kids to wrangle (I'm workin' at HOME today, sweeeeeet), a pet sitter to meet, etc etc etc ad pukium. Life is good, isn't it?

No comments: