Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Not Today, Darling

Oh dear, my dears. It appears as though I've landed in a swamp of work, such that it's washing over the gunnels of my tiny boat of motivation and threatening to sink me if I don't keep bailing.

(Lord, is that NOT how to construct a metaphor and then bash it to death with a rusty oar? I think it is.)

Seriously - no post today, though I'd like to tell you about how Thing 1 happened to ask me in public yesterday whether or not I'd just pooped in my pants (I had not, and blame the bowling), or about how on Monday I came upon a clip of the only modelling gig I ever did and by gosh I DID have a mullet, or how it appears as though my flower arranging skillz are not up to Thing 2's sensibilities, but those things will have to wait, for I'm a-bailing with great speed and fervor, and cannot stop now to chat.

But don't fret, dear readers, for I updated copiously over the weekend, so all YOU have to so is scroll down for the goodies you might have missed out on.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: