Such an easy post, just open, stir, sautee, and serve.
Oh, BTW - you're it.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope - just a place on a map of Ireland.!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Sunday, when I drove away from the airport after one of the best weekends of my life.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
As long as it's Times New Roman font size 12. I haven't really written anything by hand (except checks and credit card receipt signatures) in so long it's scary..
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
2 - one for each hand. Woulda had more, but lost the time, interest, energy, and money. Mostly money. Also, my varicose veins were getting varicose veins, and that stuff hurts.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Casual acquaintances probably. I can be kind of overpoweringly aloof and schizo. I've heard that this type of thing is a little offputting, but don't really care.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Not anymore. I got my quota in as a younger person. I now prefer snark. Helloooo Oscar Wilde!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes, from 5 feet, while doing airpushups over a bed of foam.
Actually, I would. No lie.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
nope, not even the ones that buckle.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
titian or fuschia? Cardinal or dog-ear? I need details here people!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
So lazy it hurts..
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Um, I don't really see any need, but thanks for asking Mindy!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black and black! Surprise!.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
manicotti, grilled veggies, and a roll so dense you could kill a man at 40 paces by throwing it in a soft lob at his head. MmmMMMM!.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Greta - the Serving wench who lives in my head. She's blissing out Ornel, who apparently didn't shut the dream trap last night and some of the crazy leaked out of my head, This explains why there were flocks of starlings around my house this morning, and why the dog barks at midnight.
Also my tinnitus. .
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
flesh, because we are all one under that color, or so "they" would have us believe.
Oh wait - do they have plaid? I'd be that one..
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
cut grass. wet cement. baking cookies. the neck of someone you love. freshly-wahsed laundry.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
OMG - yes!!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
The paint drying elmination trials.
27. HAIR COLOR?
rrrrrrrrrrred! Oh yeah.
28. EYE COLOR?
blue, with a yellow ring around the pupil. Really. Yellow. Ask anyone who knows me.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings. Mostly. Sometimes thought LIKE to have the bejeebers scared right outta me. Then I like to curl up with an axe and file my teeth with some poison frogs.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
can't remember. I kinda don't do movies anymore. How sad is THAT?
33. FAVORITE FLOWER?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
oh sure, like it's a choice. Hell, meet hell.
Unless of course you're talking winter, in which case I'll take three helpings of that to any one summer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs - with most people. Kisses, with very very few people, and you know who you are.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
God, though I do expect at least a blanket e-mail reply from Metatron
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
don't gots no. I use the little nipple deely in the middle of the laptop keyboard.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Didn't. And I pay for cable too. The shame.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
wind in trees.
43. FAVORITE CANDYBAR?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
all talents are special. I can whistle pretty well, and used to sing, but now am not overtly identifiable in any one area.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Amityville New York
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
47 questions, ya'll, and only half are lies. How does she DO it?
Eks Oh, T