My good buddy Hovatter62 sent me these, knowing I have a penchant for large words and an odd sense of humor. They're obfuscations of simple Christmas Carol titles, in case you didn't know. I believe I've figured them all out, but why not give it a shot and tell us what you think they are by leaving a comment?
Thus beginneth the 2006 Christmas season. Hohoho and a bottle of fun.
1. Listen to the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
2. Embellish the interior passageways.
3. Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
4. The Christmas preceeding all others.
5. Small municipality in Judea south of Jerusalem.
6. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite in distinguished males.
7. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
8. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
9. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups.
10. In awe of the eventide characterized by religiosity.
(#9 has got to be my favorite. Thanks Hov62!)