Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's a......

New blog!

Woo!

A bouncing baby blog was birthed yesterday (though you didn't know it because I didn't have internet access yesterday), and is the new home of the 500 Word Challenge. The co-parent, if you will, is the ruggedly handsome and spectacularly talented Kingfisher, who will help me raise this baby as my co-moderator.

Please go visit, and take part in the next iteration of the writing challenge. If you do, you get a pretty little button to put on YOUR site. See? There are PRIZES involved!

Oh, and while you're there, feel free to suggest a picture, song, phrase, quote, or idea for the next challenge! It's all about YOU, after all.

====================

Also, later today, I'll post something that I'm also very excited about but can't tell you about yet.......just know that it's a very cool idea come to fruition through the efforts of multiple bloggers working their mad writing skillz.

No comments: