Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hot Asian Men plus One (with TRIPLE the update goodness)

They're just too beautiful, really, particularly the one I like to call "Blue."

Please, feel free to offer up your own caption.

(see bottom of this post for the real pic.....I promise you won't be disappointed)

=====================
UPDATE!!

I nearly bust out laughing when I realized that today, this link goes to a picture of the President and a crying baby! What caps the whole OOPS factor is that Mr. Bush is wearing a blue shirt.....

Y'all. That is NOT the photo to which I was referring! Sadly, I cannot now offer you the exact picture, because Yahoo seems to have obliterated it in it's ever-updated hott photos of the day space. So, in an effort to provide you with up-to-the-minute content, I leave you with this photo, whichI have captioned "does this dress make my butt look big?"


Feel free to provide your answers in the comments section

======================

UPDATE UPDATE!

Bwah!! Loves the Go Fug Yourself!!

======================
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

Stolen directly from Hyperion's page (thanks, good sir, your taste in amusements is primo!), is the ORIGINAL PICTURE for this at-one-time short post:

And the request for your captions can now continue.

10 comments:

rennratt said...

Uh, I'm not sure how I would word it, but...

...it would deal with Drag Queens and a 'Jasmine' contest.

tiff said...

now THAT'S comedy gold!! Well done.

Kingfisher said...

Flubby McQueerpants, captain of the Tibet team, warms up with his buttock defense squad in preparation for the First Annual Himalayan Micropenis Competition.

tiff said...

kingfisher....kingfisher....kingfisher.

THAT was fabulous! Just FAB-YOU-LUSSSS!!!!

Beth said...

I see a disgruntled Bush holding on a crying baby. =/

tiff said...

So NOT the picture to which I was referring.....posth as been updated.

Shari said...

Oh my gosh, the bad link is hysterical!

tiff said...

Shari - unintentional humor is sometimes very good indeed!

Hyperion said...

I still think "Does This make my butt look big" would work great.

If not, how about "Sadly, Rodeo Soccer never caught on outside Mongolia, which made the cattle of the world eternally grateful."

tiff said...

hyp - you're so right! one caption, 2 pictures. genius!