Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A gentle wind of truth

A little riff on Wordnerd's Blogthing revelation....


You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or even a completely different life.

Author's note: Some people call this ADD, but whatever.

You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.

Author's note: Some people call this multiple personlity disorder, but whatever.

You believe that people see you for how you are, not how you look. But deep down, you know that's not exactly true.

Author's note: some people call this dysmorphic syndrome with narcissism, but whatever.

Your near future is in a very different place (both physically and mentally) from where you are right now.

Author's note: I'm hoping it involves tequila and free liposuction

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

Author's note: It only took me about seventy-jillion cases of heartbreak to learn THAT.


See? Now you can say you really know me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! I love it!

Chelle said...

Cool - I always wondered what it would be like to really know someone.

Sincerely, the narcistic Sybil ego maniac who knows what love is.

rennratt said...

I like the asides more than I like the 'assessment'. Well done!

Suzanne said...

Man, I don't think I want to see my own soul!

Love the added commentary!

Beth said...

Wow, your soul looks shocked, frightened, and abhored all at the same time. That lady can act. Haha

mr. schprock said...

I had an MRI done on my soul. The doctors don't like how it's closer to my pancreas than my heart.

tiff said...

WWN - I can't let a good thing lie, you know that. :> thanks for the idea!

mmm3 - and with that, I have found my twin, from whom I was separated at birth.

renn - see the comment to wordnerd...and thanks.

wordsrock - your new avatar cracks my shizz up. wee!

beth - she should be!

Mr S - that's strange indeed....mine is nestled against my luz bone.

Tracy Lynn said...

tiffster, you are killing me. I literally couldn't have done it better. It was like you were in my head, but that's ok, I took my meds, and should be ok in a few minutes.