Friday, March 03, 2006

In which I flog many an idiom and craft many a link

All day yesteray I tried to log into Blogger, but to no avail. I'd get the intro screen, and when I tried to input screen name and password I would be rebuffed like a fat chick at a disco. The blank stare of the "in process" screen and the stalled blue "loading" bar (the blogger equivalent of the BSOD) were ugly ha-has in my path to bloggification.

I was all at
sixes and sevens, let me tell you.

Heaping
insult upon injury, rubbing salt in the wound, making a mountain out of a molehill, and generally further increasing my anxiety over this turn of events, Blogger wouldn't even let me leave comments on OTHER people's blog-spot-powered blogs. This, I do declare, just about buttered my biscuit, if I may put it that way.

But now, I see, that all's right with the world once again.

News at noon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's because Blogger was afraid you'd go link crazy...

rennratt said...

Yay! You linked one of my favorite songs! God save the Queen!

tiff said...

Renratt - I'm so dense I didn't even realize it WAS Queen that did that song until about 5 years ago....just those words coming out of Freddie Mercury's mouth seem so very unlikely!

WN - And so it came to pass. And Tiff saw that it was good, and is considering doing more of this in the future.